So this is the New Year?
I can’t believe I fucking made it through 2012. I’d have to say… probably one of the worst, most beautiful years of my life. Let’s see, I went through:
- Battled Depression
- Quit my job
- Grandpa passed away
- Lost 50lbs
- Ran a half marathon
- Traveled for a month straight with no money, no job… FREEDOM
- HashCat was created
- Got into the UW
- I’m a Photomedia major
- Realized how amazing my friends are.
- Got some confidence
- Got two new jobs
Though some of the negative topics are heavy, I’d have to say the positives are pretty damn fine. I guess I can make some resolutions for 2013, let’s hope I have the same luck like I did last year…. I completed all my resolutions and more.
- Make an album with HashCat
- Go to the Netherlands
- Run another half marathon
- Lose 30 more lbs
- Get a new tattoo
- Climb/ Camp at Yosemite
- 10 Day Camping Trip, The Wonderland Trail and The Three Sisters
- Learn how to play the Ukelele
That’s all I got at zee moment, but I will add to that list later! Here are some of my favorite pictures from 2012!
- Graduate and get into the UW by winter quarter. - Get more Photo showings - Lose at least 30lbs by Summer. - Go on more trips. - Actually go tubing down a river, and not just say it. - Find more self confidence. - Save up and by a new MAC desktop. - Make some god damn music with 10333 - Karaoke - Just have a fucking good time. WELCOME 2011!
I’d just like to say I completed all of them and more.